Thursday, August 4, 2011

Have dry spots but are afraid to use moisturizer?


I have sensitive skin yet, I am among many with the very same problem. It's a tough call to say whether to use moisturizer or not when your skin breaks out at the drop of a hat. Over the past few months I've had horrible acne and the treatments I've used to cure my acne have dried my face out like a sun dried tomato. Not only was my face itchy but the dryness made it harder for my makeup to go on smoothly. I was so afraid to even get the slightest bit of moisturizer near my face because I knew that if it was the wrong kind , my face would break out even more than it already was. I visited my local clinique counter due to the fact that Clinique is most famous for their skin solutions. One of the representatives handed me a tiny sample of moisturizer built for all types of skin, including sensitive skin.It's called "Dramatically different." It worked great! I still use it from time to time when my face treatment dries my face out. And throughout the year or so that I've been using this product it has kept my skin moisturized without extra bumps on the side ;)
I really recommend this product to anyone who has had the same problem as me, you'll find great relief within your purchase. I guarantee it!! (:

1 comment:

  1. Having a spa treatment everyone once in a while is important to relax and improving your beauty and health. However, many of us do not have the time to spend at day spa these days. What we need is a day spa at home and for that we need some home spa tips.For more information on skin care visit Gulf Coast Dermatology

    ReplyDelete