Wednesday, August 10, 2011

So reality TV isn't as bad as I thought!


In general I'm not the biggest fan of reality television because come on!! Who really wants to sit back and watch the drama unfold in someone else's life? Somehow, yesterday I ended up watching 6 episodes of The real housewives of New Jersey. As pathetic as that is I actually picked up a few ideas for makeup looks. So, watching 6 episodes of nonsense surprisingly had a productive outcome. Anyway, let's get down to business.
As I was watching one of the episodes I picked up a really neat look! It's simple but really stylish and I think I've fallen in love with the effect it has on my eye shape.

All you need for this look is:

-Black eyeshadow (crease)
-Tan shimmery eyeshadow (Base)
-Black eyeliner
-Mascara.
-Angled eyeshadow brush
- Medium sized base brush

Step 1: Prep the eyelid with the lightest shade of concealer you can find ( I use Dior, nude)

Step 2: Apply the Tan base all over the eyelid with your medium sized base brush. Make sure to get every inch from your eyelash line to your eyebrow bone.

Step 3: Using your angled eye shadow brush you're going to apply the black ONLY from the outer edge of the eye to the halfway mark in your crease.
(BLEND WELL.)

Step 4: Apply a thin line of black eyeliner along the top eyelash line.

Step 5: Wiggle your mascara wand through each individual eyelash to insure no clumping.

PRESTO! (: You're finished!


How it looks in real life :



No comments:

Post a Comment