Thursday, July 7, 2011

Blush that makes me jump for joy!

Matching your blush to your skin color and sometimes be a tricky task to perform. I've had a bit of trouble with it ever since I started using makeup which was at the age of 10. I went to the mall a few days ago and decided to try and perfect my blush problem. Venturing from counter to counter of my favourite makeup brands I couldn't seem to find anything that held my best interest let alone my interest at all. I'm not yet an expert on everything dealing with makeup so sometimes I need a little advice myself. A sales clerk for Lancome guided me to her counter and answered all of my questions dealing with this concept. Beneath her counter she pulled out a small comapct that held the blush I've been looking for my entire years of wearing makeup. Of course, I'm making this sound much more dramatic of an experience than it really was but still, it's something to be happy about in my eyes. The blush was a beautiful light shade of pink and it matched my skin color perfectly without making me look like Bozo the clown.

No comments:

Post a Comment