Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Back in business

I just noticed the other day that I don't really blog much anymore which, really sucks. I think I get distracted by other things in my life that I forget to sit down at the computer and write to everyone who reads the junk I put on here. So, anyway, I have some feedback on some new products that I've recently started using. I have to say, they've changed the way I think about things. As most of you have probably noticed, I tend to try out a lot of new products so that someday I can officially say " I've tried everything out there in every makeup line known to the fashion industry." It would be a large accomplishment of mine actually. These days I decided to venture on to a new line concealers and face powders.
I usually use Bare Minerals or Dior but.. I found that those brands make my face feel oily and sticky which is what I'm NOT looking for. Then again, what girl wants to walk around all day feeling icky and greasy?! I think not ;)





The face powder: Ageless Mineral Price: 64$

The face powder is put out by Lancome. I don't usually use Lancome's products because in the past I didn't find that it satisfied my needs in the makeup department. The powder is very light in weight so it doesn't weigh your skin down while you're wearing it, something wonderful. I feel almost naked while wearing it because it honestly feels like I'm not wearing any face powder what so ever. It also illuminates your skin and gives you a natural glow.

First thing's first:




The concealer: Effacernes waterproof under eye concealer. Price: $29.50

I like this concealer because it doesn't leave Orange little circles on the places where you've applied it. Usually, concealers tend to do that and I find it quite aggravating.
The price might not be ideal but if the product works properly and it satisfies your needs isn't it worth it?! I think so. If you use the face powder along with this concealer you're bound to have a beautiful looking complexion.

1 comment:

  1. Rose water is including in all most every beauty product. Few centuries ago rose water was used for flavoring foods and in the perfume. Rose water was first developed by Muslim Chemist by crushing rose petal, steam distilled to obtain it.
    For more information on skin care visit Gulf Coast Dermatology

    ReplyDelete