Thursday, April 14, 2011

Kesha with a war paint base.

For this tutorial I decided to do a free style. It's been a really long time since I've actually branched out and created my own look so I wanted to do something special for all of you seeings how I haven't blogged in nearly a month. Which, I apologize for doing :/ Things have been hectic around here in Bre land. Anyhoo, let's get down to business (:

The look we'll be doing :




Step 1: Prep your eyelid with Liquid concealer. The lightest color possible so it doesn't affect the color of the eyeshadow.

Step 2: Apply "Gigi" By Bare Minerals from the lash line to the crease of the eye with a medium sized eyeshadow brush.




Step 3: Apply "Starlet Leigh Ann" By Bare minerals in the crease of the eye over the the eyeshadow you just applied. Make sure to make this eyeshadow fan out at the top so that it makes blending easier (: You'll be applying this eyeshadow with a small sized makeup brush. Mine just so happens to be by elf<3





Step 4: Now, you're going to apply your highlight. For this look the highlight is going to be "B.F.F" By Bare Minerals. This color is perfect for this look because it's really soft but sets off the deep purple and light blue very well! Apply this with your medium sized eyeshadow brush. Blend well.





Step 5: It's time for the eyeliner (: You know I'm pretty famous for the liquid eyeliner but with this look I used both stick and liquid. Quite surprising huh?!
With the liquid I did my usual Cat eye only a little bit bigger than average.




Now, on the lower lash line I used an Icy blue stick eyeliner. I followed my lash line half way and then brought the line down into a point a few inches short of my tear duct.

Add your mascara on the top and bottom lash line (:

Step 6: The eyebrows in this look are a must! I only darkened mine a tiny bit so that they were more defined and noticeable. I used a smashbox eyebrow kit that came in a gift one year for christmas. Pretty nifty if I do say so myself(:



The war paint is optional. I added it for flare and fun. If you're interested in doing it just draw it on your cheeks with black eyeliner and smudge the outside corners.


Fun with this look :






I hope you all enjoy this look (:

XOXO -Breinthe50s!

No comments:

Post a Comment