Thursday, March 10, 2011

Glasses will no longer be a burden!


I know it's been quite some time since I last blogged so I decided to make this one a good one, that everyone who wears glasses can use. I chose to do glasses because I know a lot of women who do wear glasses tend to have a lot of confusion about what makeup to wear beneath the glasses. So, here we go.

Scenario#1: There's a cute guy in one of your glasses and you want more than anything for him to notice you. The only thing holding you back is those god awful glasses that take away from your beautiful face. This, my friends, is very easy to fix (:

The #1 thing you're going to want to do is make your eyes stand out so that the glasses can't possibly take away from them. This has a lot to do with eye color coordinating. We've talked about this before. For blue eyes I recommend brown eyeshadow, green eyeshadow, and possibly even purple. Those colors usually do a world of wonders for me. Don't make these colors overpowering because if you do then it'll just take away from your eyes even more.





The second thing is making those eyelashes voluminous. Yes honey, we're going for lady gaga lashes.. well, almost (: Faux eyelashes are in need at this point. Ignore what everyone has said about them when it comes to the bad stuff because fake eyelashes they really help make your eyes stand out and guys love a girl with long, thick eyelashes whether they're fake or real. You can find these at pretty much any wal-mart or sally beauty supply store.

Next, you're going to add only a small amount of light pink blush to your cheeks (I like to use Nude rose by Estee Lauder) so that the color doesn't become overpowering. See, the goal here is to make your EYES stand out not your entire face.

Glasses can sometimes be a hassle so I made this entry to make things just a tad bit easier on you.
I hope this comes in handy!!!


I love you all (:

XOXOX -Breinthe50s

No comments:

Post a Comment