Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Talent show crisis!!

My friend Marisa and I are auditioning for the talent show tomorrow and we'll be singing "Little Lion Man" by Mumford and sons. It's a great song! I really doubted Marisa's taste in music but she really blew me away with this one. But that's beside the point. The song sounds like something you would hear while in the mountains. It's honestly beautiful but still..it's along those lines.



Take a listen.

Our outfit for the audition includes :

Flannel shirt --->
Well, her flannel shirt is blue and mine's grey like this one here and I'll be rolling the sleeves up in a fashionable way and tucking the back in a tad bit.

Washed capris--->

Red low top converse ---> She'll be wearing black low top converse and I'll be wearing the red ones.

What do you think?? Perfect for the theme??

Okay , so you all might know that the only thing I'm stressing about right now is what makeup will we wear. I was thinking a little on the bohemian side. Light colors but still stylish and stunning.

Example ---->

Do you have any suggestions I might be able to use??

No comments:

Post a Comment