Monday, October 4, 2010

Oh, dear Sephora , move a little closer to my house!!

My friend Marisa is originally from Tennessee. Nashville Tennessee that is :) I'm super jealous!! But that's a bit off topic don't you think?? Alright , so she's really not as big in to makeup as I am but I took a peek in her small makeup bag and she's got some pretty expensive and good quality products under her belt. For instance: She's has this amazing Kat Von D pallet from a store called Sephora. I tested a few colors out of the pallet and they go on beautifully! When I first saw Kat Von D's makeup line advertised I had a pretty clear thought in my head that said " It's probably cheap makeup with a high and unaffordable price." Boy, did they prove me wrong! Marisa told me about the store Sephora and I want to go there so bad! When I thought I'd never get to see this amazing yet huge makeup gallery my mother informed me that there's a store location in Atlanta GA. I live in Columbia SC so that's pretty convenient. I can't wait to see the day that I take my first steps in to this amazing store called Sephora. God knows what amazing things I'll find. Maybe, just maybe I can enhance my makeup quality and give all of you more exciting looks to look forward to. We'll see what happens but as for now I think I'll just stick to my usual ULTA , Bare Minerals, Estee lauder, and clinique visits. They seem to get me pretty far ahead.







1 comment:

  1. Intake of plenty of water must be added in your summer skin care plans. The harmful and skin damaging Ultra Violet rays of sun decreases the moisture level of your skin and over all body and leaves your skin rough and unattractive. Drink at least 10/12 glass of pure water.
    For more information on skin care visit Gulf Coast Dermatology

    ReplyDelete