Monday, November 8, 2010

They lied.

I checked out a cosmo girl book from my school library just to pick up a few more tricks to add to my collection. I tried a good portion of the things they said to do and most of them worked as I had hoped but there were a few that honestly, didn't do any justice for me and probably wouldn't do any justice for you either. For example: The book said that to even out your skin tone you would apply a thin layer of concealer over the eyelid and then dust over the concealer with transluscent powder. Honey, it didn't work worth a crap for me!!! I know, it sucks right!! At first I tried using Clinique's dewy smooth just neutral concealer (which I use all over my face) to try the technique and then I dusted over it with Mineral veil by Bare minerals. By the end of the day it had gone in to the crease of my eye and melted all around my eyelid. Not a very good turn out as you can tell!! Next, I used a cheap dollar general brand of concealer over my eyelid and then repeated the Mineral veil. The same thing happened again!! It wasn't hot outside so I know for sure that heat didn't melt the concealer in to the crease of my eyelid. Yes, it does even out your skin tone but it doesn't do any good for your complexion. I would highly recommend that you NOT try this. The eyelid is one of the most sensitive parts of the face and I wouldn't risk messing your beautiful eyelids up with crap that doesn't work :/ Sorry guys!! I'm still looking for more beauty tricks and it's guaranteed to have more coming your way!!!:) I love you guys.


XOXO -Breinthe50s

No comments:

Post a Comment